Awareness and Basic Self Defense
This is a two hour session focusing on the three A’s: awareness, avoidance, and action. Specific topics include:
- awareness of self, others, and environment
- confidence: ability to care for yourself and loved ones
- how to recognize a problem before it happens
- how to be a hard target and control your personal space
- verbal de-escalation techniques
- multiple attacker scenarios
- escapes and counters
This is a two hour session focusing on awareness, holds, and grabs. Aimed specifically at young women, topics include:
- Characteristics of a victim and how to avoid being one
- Myth-busting, dispelling dangerous self defense myths
- Awareness of others, self, and environment
- Strategies to decrease your odds of being attacked
- Dealing with holds, chokes, grabs, etc.
- Simple, yet amazing physical defense movements
- Verbal and psychological tools for escape/attack
- Low light or no light situations
- How to tap into your instinct when you need it most
Not sure where to start? We provide reality based self defense seminars customized to meet your exact needs. Contact us for more information.
We work closely with a wide range of entities including large and small employers, wellness groups, security companies, churches, schools, and various other organizations providing them with solutions to meet each of their particular goals.
For information about pricing and specials, call or email us directly at 469.576.2963 or email@example.com. You are also welcome to fill out the form below.